You have one of the best, if not the best copy protection scheme, hope you never change that.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah I really love your copy protection, because is unintrusive and I can use it in my laptop or pc without any more issues as long as I'm the only user, no more problems and very bad experiences like limited licenses, dongles, C/R, internet or the restriction to be tied to the machine to work. I have not fear of system crash, updates and more unpleasant situations that will/might happen in the future years that will come and what might happen for the awesome plug-ins you will create and the lifetime free updates.

I can save my license in a external hard drive, flash drive or memory and I know will work despite the unavoidable problems I might have, no annual fees for "protection", no dependency, no additional software than your installation, you are a great example.

I already have some of your plug-ins and I love it, soon will get Mstereoprocessor and Mstereospread. Like Tone2, Image Line, HY-plugins; your copy protection is one of best.

Thank you! :love:

And still you would be surprised that there were people who were complaining :D. But hey, for everything there's someone to complain :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

No way to complain here. :)

i bet it's made this way because Vojtech finds responding to tech support tickets regarding copy protection boring :D
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

It looks like, maybe that's why is in a sort of good mood almost always. :D

JunSev wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:50 am I can save my license in a external hard drive, flash drive or memory and I know will work despite the unavoidable problems I might have, no annual fees for "protection", no dependency, no additional software than your installation, you are a great example.

...your copy protection is one of best.
+1! You can also log in to your Melda account and download the licenses from there. :tu:

Burillo wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 pm i bet it's made this way because Vojtech finds responding to tech support tickets regarding copy protection boring :D
Actually partly so :D, I wanted something sort of bulletproof and simple to use without damn dongles. Anyways I now have Luke on the support, he handles these things :D 8)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

:phones:

+1 for the easy to use copy protection, it's also a big plus in my book.

midi_transmission wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:06 pm +1 for the easy to use copy protection, it's also a big plus in my book.
+1

Yes. Sensationally cool :D :tu: :party: :hug:

:love: :clap:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”