MDrummer's Rhythm-making features inside MSF?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are any of the beat-making powers of MDrummer ever likely to be available inside MSF?

Such as…

300+ rhythms, 200+ base-rhythms, 12000+ loops
Integrated arrangement sequencer
Jamming functionality
Rhythm generator & merger

I'd love to have a drum-machine-like grid sequencer to point at any and all generators…

TIA!

I don't follow, MDrummer IS inside MSF (it is, right? :D )
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I think he means using the sequencer from MDrummer as a mod source to trigger other things?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Holy crap :D, I don't think so :D. Though who knows. Maybe somehow follow the MIDI output, no idea now...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This would indeed be nice as a modulator. A proper step sequencer that could modulate anything in any range would be supremely useful and much easier to setup and use than an LFO or Envelope with custom shapes.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Yes Please X1000

How about MRhythmizerMB
https://www.meldaproduction.com/MRhythmizerMB
Is it included in MSF

jmg8 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:29 pm I think he means using the sequencer from MDrummer as a mod source to trigger other things?
Exactly, I DO mean that.

But also, simply, how to use ANY of the modules available in a drum-machine like or rhythm-producing way? Such as:
  • Assign one sample per MIDI note (all the available modules seem now able to only load one sample per instance across all keys. Is this because sampling, as a general process, isn't yet available in MSF?)
  • Find and play a loop (where ARE the 12000 loops anyway?), or chop it up and assign slices to keys (again, because that's a sampling function not yet available?)
Last edited by David on Mon May 20, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MeldaProduction wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:25 pm I don't follow, MDrummer IS inside MSF (it is, right? :D )
I've never used MDrummer, but when I open the demo, it's nothing at all similar to any of the available modules loadable in MSF. It's a comprehensive sound playback device, a drum machine with many sounds, not only the sounds. When I load any of the MSF modules, they're only sound collections, not drum machines, not MDrummer.

Why not, theoretically at least if not economically, include MDrummer, in its full plugin mode with all the features of the vst, as an FX module, just as the full-plugin versions of MPS or MXXX are loadable?

EDIT! Yes, it IS inside MSF…inside MXXX:) Thank you!

Return to “MeldaProduction”