Turning off global velocity also turns off velocity source

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to turn off the global envelope velocity ( which is under advanced settings ) , but at the same time I still want to use the velocity as a mod source .

This is currently impossible
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Could you use "Velocity scale" as a mod source?
Or does it disable that also?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

NO , just tried it ...
Disabling the velocity for the global envelope , disables velocity ( and velocity scale ) for everything else .
Eyeball exchanging

If it helps the modularex container has its own dedicated midi panel found in the toolbar>midi>notes

Aaaaha, interesting, that probably doesn't make sense indeed!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Btw. you are talking about "Follow velocity" switch right? That one is really mainly to make it follow aftertouch. For what you want I'd simply change the velocity curve or the velocity Range knob.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:50 pm Btw. you are talking about "Follow velocity" switch right? That one is really mainly to make it follow aftertouch. For what you want I'd simply change the velocity curve or the velocity Range knob.
Yes , follow velocity
O.K. makes sense , adjusting the global velocity knob to 100% is the easiest way
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “MeldaProduction”