Is there a way to save the equivalent of MSF Device Presets in MXXX?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just started to explore it, inside MSF, and don't see a 2nd-level Browser in the Device/Easy Screen (Active Presets?) Mode, so I guess not. But I'm certain I must be missing something…?

What's the expected/suggested workflow, when you've found a Device you like and want to save your varied explorations of it?

TIA!

I quite don't follow. Anyways if you look at the top there are 2 preset buttons, on top there are the global presets, and right below in the title of the device, there's another preset button, that's what you are looking for I suppose.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:05 am I quite don't follow. Anyways if you look at the top there are 2 preset buttons, on top there are the global presets, and right below in the title of the device, there's another preset button, that's what you are looking for I suppose.
Yes, exactly what I'm looking for, but I only see one Preset button, inside MSF or with the demo, and no buttons near the title of the device:

Aaaaaaah... that's because I didn't read the subject properly :). No MXXX doesn't have presets for devices. But hmmm I think it shouldn't be hard to add. We'll see!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thank you!

My pleasure! It was a good idea after all ;)
Vojtech

And, it just shows how easy it is to add features when you have a well-designed, flexible framework in place.
:clap:
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:01 pm And, it just shows how easy it is to add features when you have a well-designed, flexible framework in place.
:clap:
Exactly! :tu:
Thought it takes decades to build it :D :D
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”