Video on device and GUI design in MSF

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No no, it's the same thing. And you can start from scratch of course, but that would be a nonsense, since making just the globals tab will require quite some work.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:47 pm No no, it's the same thing. And you can start from scratch of course, but that would be a nonsense, since making just the globals tab will require quite some work.
Great, thanks—I always enjoy me a little nonsense, as perhaps you've noticed by now:)

…And if one were to delete all BUT the Globals from the current Templates, the delay-sync problem would be gone, too, yes?

MeldaProduction wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:50 pm
- You mentioned creating your own templates - sure, but not yet :). Well, mostly already, but the problem is, recently a bug has been found - Delay / Sync doesn't really do anything, so I had to fix it and next template will be fine, but yours aren't anymore :). Hopefully this is a rare case and stuff is fine now though.
Vojtech, could you please summarize what is needed to fix this? I've got two and nearly three "finished" devices that probably need this fix. I certainly don't want to start over with the latest template version.

David wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:47 pm
MeldaProduction wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:47 pm No no, it's the same thing. And you can start from scratch of course, but that would be a nonsense, since making just the globals tab will require quite some work.
Great, thanks—I always enjoy me a little nonsense, as perhaps you've noticed by now:)

…And if one were to delete all BUT the Globals from the current Templates, the delay-sync problem would be gone, too, yes?
Yes.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Delay sync bug is now fixed.

jmg8 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 pm Delay sync bug is now fixed.
And what was done to fix - or more specifically, what do we need to do to existing MSF devices to fix it in those?

dmbaer wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:59 pm
jmg8 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 pm Delay sync bug is now fixed.
And what was done to fix - or more specifically, what do we need to do to existing MSF devices to fix it in those?
Good question. And fwiw, in all those I've made before now, I always switched the Main Template Delay to sync'ed and it always seemed to work fine…?

So, in the old Super-Saw device, the delay had a mistake. In the FX tab and the Delay panel, there is a "Sync" button. It was visually working and switching the delay/length parameters on/off.
However it was not actually turning the sync mode on/off in the delay itself (in the FX modular)

So you have 2 options.
1. Use the new template to overwrite the faulty control.
2. Go in an manually fix it yourself.

It's not too complex to fix for most of you who have a good understanding of Melda.

If you are unsure, please just use the new template.

Exactly! I'd suggest simply opening MP manager and use the Process template feature. The template is here:

https://www.meldaproduction.com/doc/MSoundFactory

direct link:

http://www.meldaproduction.com/download ... mplate.zip
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”