MSF Public beta/new owners, Bug Reports

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

arachnaut wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:28 pm This looks like a trivial oversight - the name of a Global envelope preset does not appear in the title bar like other preset names.
There's a lot of unlabelled Preset buttons around! I look for the 3x3 dot-grid icon instead… It's amazing how often they appear (not as often filled with anything, but ready and waiting :) ).

David wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:44 pm
arachnaut wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:28 pm This looks like a trivial oversight - the name of a Global envelope preset does not appear in the title bar like other preset names.
There's a lot of unlabelled Preset buttons around! I look for the 3x3 dot-grid icon instead… It's amazing how often they appear (not as often filled with anything, but ready and waiting :) ).
That's not what I meant.

I mean the name of the currently loaded preset, not the button itself.

Usually when you load a preset of something the name appears on the title bar of the thing you just loaded if the window is wide enough to provide space for the name.

For example, here are a few - a delay FX preset showing its name, an OSC generator showing its name, but the global envelope, which has lots of room to display, doesn't:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

arachnaut wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:46 pm That's not what I meant.
Got it-sorry!

Small thing : In the plug-in settings pop-up window the 'solo' button doesn't light up, while others do.

Btw : a solo function in the oscillator itself would be nice. You can mute/enable/disable but not solo.
More BPM please

Return to “MeldaProduction”