MDrummer 13

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

is it possible to choose more than one channel at a time in the mixer? Like soloing 5 tracks at a time. Or changing the volume of more than one channel at a time, doesn´t seem possible.
A multichannel setup as preset or to select by one click would be nice and time saving.
Drag and drop of effects inside the mixer would be great.
Play and arrangement window should be visible all the time, like in ezdrummer. For me much better, sorry to say. Inside Mdrummer I need much more clicks.
Like to change the drum from inside the mixer view by clicking the icons of the drums, eg right click.
Changing the drumset in the quick menu resets the mixer outputs, not good!

More will follow, but you´re on a good way!

Thanks and greets
Marek

Hi Marek,

thanks for feedback - to solo multiple channels, simply use the mute button instead. I know most DAWs have separate mute and solo, perhaps it makes sense in some huge arrangements, but for me it never made sense. Here you don't need any special global S/M buttons. Just use S button the first time and M button next. And to unsolo stuff, just use S button again...

Multiselection and stuff isn't really planned for now I'm afraid, pure lack of time.

To show Song tab as a popup just right click on it ;). It works in most tabs ;).

"Like to change the drum from inside the mixer view by clicking the icons of the drums, eg right click." - what do you mean?

"Changing the drumset in the quick menu resets the mixer outputs, not good!" - and what do you mean by this?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

"Like to change the drum from inside the mixer view by clicking the icons of the drums, eg right click." - what do you mean?

Like changing the kick sound, i´d like to click on the kick symbol in the mixer view and change the kick

"Changing the drumset in the quick menu resets the mixer outputs, not good!" - and what do you mean by this?

I change the ouput routing in the mixer, like Kick Output 1, Snare Output 2, Hihat Output 3 and so on. Now I´d like to change the drumkit. I´ve used the quick menu and have chosen another drumset. After this my routing is resetted and every single instrument has the Output 1 and I start over again. I don´t know if it´s the same for the effects on the different channels inside mdrummer!?

Svama wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:19 pm "Like to change the drum from inside the mixer view by clicking the icons of the drums, eg right click." - what do you mean?

Like changing the kick sound, i´d like to click on the kick symbol in the mixer view and change the kick
I'm afraid still no idea what you are talking about. How can you change the sound by playing it? :D
Svama wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:19 pm "Changing the drumset in the quick menu resets the mixer outputs, not good!" - and what do you mean by this?

I change the ouput routing in the mixer, like Kick Output 1, Snare Output 2, Hihat Output 3 and so on. Now I´d like to change the drumkit. I´ve used the quick menu and have chosen another drumset. After this my routing is resetted and every single instrument has the Output 1 and I start over again. I don´t know if it´s the same for the effects on the different channels inside mdrummer!?
Drumset editor / Advanced / Preserve output channels

It is disabled by default now, because the effect pipelines work differently and the sound just depends on the output if you have effects there.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:03 pm
I'm afraid still no idea what you are talking about. How can you change the sound by playing it? :D
I think he wants the icons in the mixer to perform the same function as the "..." tab in the designer. But I may be wrong too

Is it so difficult? Hmmm, right click on the drum icon in the mixer, eg kick and now opens a popup, no don’t like popups, a Dropdown-Menu with other kick drums I can choose. Changing the instrument. But I know, it will get a no, list will be 10km long because there are so many different kick sounds.
But maybe you can clear up the sound library. Why do I need different folders for drum libraries of different years. One drum library with categories like rock, hip hop, pop.... with subfolders for kick, snare,.... . It’s really annoying finding a good drumset and time consuming.

So you mean a different component? Note that it cannot be done, because a component is NOT one drum! For example, a hithat component consists of 3 drums - hh, hh pedal, hh open. Btw. you can just open drumset designer as a popup ;)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”