MXXX -> Any suggestions for a Frippertronic tape-loop?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks, any idea to build a perfect Frippertronics machine in MXXX? Maybe someone already has done it. Would be nice. Thank you.

Oddly enough I tried to do something similar today.

Not quite there yet, but the most promising structure seems to be the Granular Module (time-synced) with a (short delay) feedback. I strongly recommend using 10+ samples Feedback delay, since a single sample delay caused huge CPU spikes...

For a more interesting sound throw some other FX into the feedback loop. Had quite some fun with two pitch shifting granular parts and a XOR in the bitcrusher in the feedback loop, even if that setup occasionally blew up...

bug2342 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:56 pm Oddly enough I tried to do something similar today.

Not quite there yet, but the most promising structure seems to be the Granular Module (time-synced) with a (short delay) feedback. I strongly recommend using 10+ samples Feedback delay, since a single sample delay caused huge CPU spikes...

For a more interesting sound throw some other FX into the feedback loop. Had quite some fun with two pitch shifting granular parts and a XOR in the bitcrusher in the feedback loop, even if that setup occasionally blew up...
Hi and thank you. That sounds interesting. I have to try that out :clap: :tu:

Return to “MeldaProduction”