Melda Autotune plugin?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to get vocals that are deliberately auto-tuned(like Attack Attack, Abandon all ships)

Antares auto-tune is $400 I'm wondering if there is a cheaper Melda alternative??

I am pretty sure that if you search for pitch correction on meldaproduction.com, then you will be pleasently supriced finding a free autotune plugin.

have you considered mxxx. its 50% off at the moment.

nicolai

There's MAutoPitch, which is part of the free bundle, found here: www.meldaproduction.com/MFreeFXBundle
Demo video: www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8TvONFY1EH0

Can it do this?

https://youtu.be/4iZC5bPIAXIquote=sirmonkey post_id=7338402 time=1552181846 user_id=338581]
There's MAutoPitch, which is part of the free bundle, found here: www.meldaproduction.com/MFreeFXBundle
Demo video: www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8TvONFY1EH0
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it can. The most common knock on auto tune products is that sometimes the auto-tuning doesn't sound natural. But in this example, a natural sound is irrelevant, obviously. And since it's free, there's no reason not to try it. You could even try two or more instances in series to see what happens.

I’m trying to export audio on Ableton and the autotune keeps turning off while the audio is exporting can anyone help me fix this?

Return to “MeldaProduction”