Feature Request - Optional Bigger Fonts in Help Text Editor

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was trying to create some contol help entries in MSF yesterday and the tiny size of the editor text was almost headache inducing.

Any chance we could get an option for a bigger font in text editor boxes?

That's down to the Style used - try a different one. And the XY scale settings in the Settings / Style Configuration window - try increasing them too.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:39 am That's down to the Style used - try a different one. And the XY scale settings in the Settings / Style Configuration window - try increasing them too.
Thanks, DS. I'll give those things a try.

P.S. I was using one of your styles ... so I guess it's your fault! :D

Sure is!
Inspired by ...

My request is more based on "usability." I have all the plugs setup to optimize the available screen space. And I've been using them for so long I don't really need to read/see any of the text fields anymore. So when I do need to reference the help screen the text is unreadable, and it is a huge waste of time/energy to change the layout and restore it. I guess it would be nice to have the option to independent size the help screens for the main body of the plugin.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Looking at both the "Specify multiparameter information" editor and the "Information" display the text used in both of them is the "Normal" size, as defined in the Style. That font is used for many of the parameter labels, vlaues etc. If that font is made bigger then all of the GUIs will be bigger too.
Inspired by ...

That's what the Display in browser is for ;). Anyways you can always make the style bigger. The new version will come with a forced minimalistic style and lots of improvements, so hopefully things will even be smaller.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”