MSoundfactory Oscillator Shaper

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is another one on MSF. This time I wanted to do an introduction to the oscillator shaper. When I first saw this I didn't really understand it, but after working with it for a while I realized the power of it. There are all sorts of interesting things you can do with it, but for me it is a way to get sounds that are similar to FM synthesis, but much more easily. Experiment yourself and see what kinds of sounds you can get out of it. I hope you find this useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDbIDy5n1E

Fascinating; this is NOT one of the module options I was originally drawn to—a mistake:)

I think its easy to over look the oscillator shaper, but it’s actually very powerful.

Oh yeah, thanks for this video, Chandler. Your videos are so inspiring and giving me new ideas. Also you show me methods, I were never thinking about, yeah! :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Greetings,
Thank you Chandler!
How about Oscillator Shaper as a separate FX, which could be inserted in an audio track? inside MXXX as a module/fx?
Any thoughts?
Cheers!

bump

Yeah, I thought the same thing, I'd love this in MXXX

:clap:

djvd & vectorwarrior - I actually think as an effect you can do that using a waveshaper basically.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thank you Vojtech, will try what you've suggested!

Return to “MeldaProduction”