Recreating Analog Gear?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The more I look into it, I think what I'm actually looking for is already available in MSaturator/MB !

Exactly!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Like I posted on my other the goal is to have Melda products create any sound imaginable including guitars,synth,Analog gear,drums, amps...im using a channel strip builder right now to create Melda style presets and make my own plugins in your image , just cuz I love the look and flow. But at some point id like to have an easier way to make presets for analog gear, guitars, amps(distortion+eq+saturation) Idk I'm crazy haha.MeldaProduction post_id=7335804 time=1551974918 user_id=176122]
Underoath77: Thank you! And yes, the MSF goal is to replace Kontakt etc., we'll see how that works.

mcbpete: The thing is, I don't really believe in recreating specific amps/tubes/..., that's looking backwards, not forwards. But a generalized thingy, yes, that's possible.
[/quote]

Hey Underoath77 Build your channel strip in MXXX. I spent 3 years doing this and have a channel strip I use on every channel of every mix.
In MXXX you can make it as big and complex as you mind will take you. Forget using anything else you are wasting your life.
Spencer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I need a guitar amp module....then I think my quest will be over.....

Are you saying I can find my endless desires in Mxxx?
spencerlee wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:10 am Hey Underoath77 Build your channel strip in MXXX. I spent 3 years doing this and have a channel strip I use on every channel of every mix.
In MXXX you can make it as big and complex as you mind will take you. Forget using anything else you are wasting your life.
Spencer

Return to “MeldaProduction”