All MeldaProduction plugins updated to 12.11 and MRatioMB released

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I just did the full update of Plugins and MRatioMB won't load in ProTools. Any suggestions? I'm running 64 bit.

Please just use the contact form on our site, Luke will help you with that. I can run it here without problems in PT.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

N/P - I re-installed the update with only that plugin. Seems to be working now.

Just got that error installing Studio2018.

At first I was having permission errors so I moved the drum packs from my SSD to an internal spinner because my Factory Directory is set to the same SSD so maybe there's a read/write conflict?
I'll try to DL from Google, if not, Czech....

Please use the contact form or luke@meldaproduction.com, he'll help you with that. My guess is corrupt download. I don't get why these still occur in 2019 :D...
Vojtech

It wasn’t that. I’m not quite sure what it was, but it must be central to my setup because it doesn’t look like a common problem. I ‘fixed’ by only having Studio18 as the available pack to install, and then the Essentials. I got the permission error right away when trying to add Essentials, but trying it again right away and it installed fine. Then added Studio2009 and Electronic with no problem. It seems like it had to do with Studio2018. The permission error was always inconsistent because it wasn’t always naming the same file when trying to add again, but there was a conflict with existing files, I guess ones that Studio2018 and Essentials share. Either way, what at amazing program. Worth it just for the kit creator alone! I’m only holding off on buying it because I’m watching videos on other plugins in case I want to take advantage of that 10% off deal. Between 2 DAWS and other plugins I already have I’d say I’m covered but maybe I’d prefer your UX over theirs (ie Shaperbox vs MRhythmicThingy). But MDrummer....omfg. Shout out to Yoad Nevo from the Sonic Talk podcast for bringing it up!

Return to “MeldaProduction”