Layered Risers and FX using MDrummer

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a a continuation of what I've been making vids on for the last couple of weeks. Using the scratcher in MDrummer you can easily create risers by reversing the sounds and layering them. Check out this video to find out more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecq3bTyzglI

MDrummer is incredible. No other words. And your tutorials are simply great. Discovering a lot every time, in small details and the obvious ones. Could you also make some about the Rhythm Generator feature ?

One note: instead of always moving the mouse to click on the speaker to hear a sound while doing modifications, pressing the 'a' key is fine and quick. Just discovered that. I presume it stands for 'audition'.

Cheers.

Thanks. I'll try to do one on the rhythm generator in the future. Normally I would use the a button, but it doesn't seem to play all layers like clicking the speaker does. I don't know if this is on purpose or a bug, but that's why I was clicking.

There's also the visual feedback that clicking on the speaker provides for a tutorial video. So perhaps, when it applies, just mentioning that 'a' can be used would be OK. After all using 'a' is a real time saver for tweaking sounds, at least in that case (haven't tried in other contexts).

Maybe Vojtech could take a look whether there's a bug with the 'a' key to audition sounds.

:clap:

"a" actually plays the selected layer, handy when you are doing multisampled stuff ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”