What is MSoundFactory?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this comparable to omnisphere? Will there be ways to upload your own samples?

Sorry.

Underoath77 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 pm Is this comparable to omnisphere? Will there be ways to upload your own samples?

Sorry.
Yes mate. Samples are already possible, however only on a basic level. Soon will come a full feature sampler.
It is not very comparable to omnisphere, as this is fully modular.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

So its better??
jmg8 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:32 am
Underoath77 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 pm Is this comparable to omnisphere? Will there be ways to upload your own samples?

Sorry.
Yes mate. Samples are already possible, however only on a basic level. Soon will come a full feature sampler.
It is not very comparable to omnisphere, as this is fully modular.

Yes. It is not finished yet, but in my opinion, it will be the best on the market (and I own a lot of them)
Omnisphere is a really great synth. It has a great collection of factory content samples. It is easy to use.

MSoundFactory is way way more capable and advanced in every way, however with the extra power and flexibility comes issues with usability. Are you used to a modular synth?
A lot of synths like Omnisphere have filters, amp envelopes, pitch envelopes, FM routings, OSC routings and other things already set up and built in. This makes them fast to use, but less flexible.

Something that will be really cool about MSF is that it will have the best of both!
Experienced sound designers will be making instruments with it (imagine like a Kontact or Reaktor instrument) these instruments will be super fast and easy to use, as it will all be set up and sounding good right away. However, if you are experienced you can go into the edit screen and get access to EVERYTHING. Honestly, there will not be much you can not do with MSF.

Another nice thing is that it will be constantly growing. Melda is going to add modules to it over time. So when you think you have learned it all, there will be some cool new toys to play with. Some things planned are FM matrix, granular synthesis, full-featured sampler, re-synthesis. More surprises after that.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Exactly! Thanks jmg8! :love:

For the record, right now the sampling is only for percussive stuff, no sustained stuff, so technically there's no real sampler, yet ;). We'll get there ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

For some reason I can't wait for the sampler. If executed properly I think it might get a LOT of attention combined with everything else availible...
:dog:

Is there an estimated ETA on MSF?

Mr D wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:42 am Is there an estimated ETA on MSF?
Technically, never :D. There will always be a way to add more stuff. But right now we should finish some basic "instrument template" and start some design action, so that there's some basic set of sounds. Then it can go out and meanwhile we can make more modules like the mentioned sampler.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I have a feeling at least some of the modules will have a life of their own as individual plugins.

Sampler and modular environment with re-synthesis features!

This is going to be a heaven for sample based instruments, which by the way are now starting to make an appearance on the filmsound and post production sectors.

Are there any plans on instrument developers being able to lock their instruments in order to distribute them without releasing the patches and sample content? Like there is in NI Kontakt.
Founder & Lead Designer
SoundFellas
Sound Wizards Extraordinaire

Panagiotis Kouvelis wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:08 amAre there any plans on instrument developers being able to lock their instruments in order to distribute them without releasing the patches and sample content? Like there is in NI Kontakt.
Absolutely! But one step at a time ;).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:47 am Absolutely! But one step at a time ;).
I love MeldaProduction! Yes, "love" is the proper word!
Founder & Lead Designer
SoundFellas
Sound Wizards Extraordinaire

Panagiotis Kouvelis wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:49 am
MeldaProduction wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:47 am Absolutely! But one step at a time ;).
I love MeldaProduction! Yes, "love" is the proper word!
:oops: :oops: :love: :love:
Vojtech

Any idea on what the price will be?

Not yet, but there will be multiple editions, some of which may be cheap enough ;)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”