Mxxx Core and MFreeFXBundle

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will the MFreeFXBundle plugins show up in Mxxx Core?

I paid for the MFreeFXBundle so would be nice to see it in Mxxx Core.
I have Munison and MSpectralDelay which will be included in Mxxx Core
but not enough for me to buy Mxxx Core. Now include the MFreeFXBundle
in Mxxx Core and I will buy it!

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:04 amI paid for the MFreeFXBundle
Melda totally need to rename this bundle !

I think if you buy it it should be included...
:dog:

I thought the reason was the Free bundle inc the paid version isn't multi band but MXXX core is (ie it would be a cheap way to get multiband versions of the free plugins otherwise)

Maybe if there was a single band MXXX? Personally I'd like a version with TurboReverb in it since I own the single band version but not the full one.

The free bundle plugins do not show up in Mxxx.

You need the multiband versions and non free bundle plugins but they are all single band within Mxxx, within which you can create multiband effects.

Also, Mxxx comes with a single band version of itself called Mxxx1.

Confused yet :p
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Thanks to all for the help.

I will not be get the MXXX Core.

That's super weird tho.. I think that should be fixed tbf
:dog:

The Free Bundle existed before MXXX was created, and was always fully functional. One would purchase the free bundle to get rid of the nag screen. The free bundle is very, very generous for $0.00. Also, once you purchase a Melda plugin, you can use it for life, without a subscription.
When you go to the product page, you can scroll down a bit, and click on the picture to see which plugins come with MXXX core (those are in white print). Keep in mind, you can still use the free plugins as before. And MXXX core is on sale for $50.00 until 11/18/18.
Really, all of the plugins in the free bundle plus MXXX Core for $50.00 is a WOW deal.
(I believe that if you paid for the free bundle, the free plugs should work in MXXX...but don't quote me- I'm not 100% sure) Anyway, from my perspective, you can get a LOT of audio power for $50.00! Or even $0.00!

MXXX will add multiband capabilities to all free plugins. So you do not need to get any of those MB versions. This is not really fair when you consider it and all the development that went into the MB capabilities.

The solution as someone mentioned, would be to have a single band MXXX (MXXXSB ?) to make it possible to try out the MXXX framework with the free plugins. Later on, one could upgrade to multiband capabilities the regular way: by getting the multiband versions of the plugins and the regular MXXX(Core).

That approach would make it possible for users to try out fully the MXXX framewrok in a single band way. I'd say this would be a quite good sales advantage.

Cheers.

One more suggestion: Grab MXX Core while it's on sale for 1/2 price. Then wait for the bundles to go on sale, and get one of those.
If possible, sock away $20.00/week. Likely, before a year has passed, you'll have a mixing or mastering bundle.
If that's NOT possible, I understand...I've been there!
Anyway, most DAWs are adding more and more routing options for effects, so your creative options will only increase over time.
Hope you wind up enjoying what you do, whatever exactly you decide for now.

If youre a new user get an extra 20% of with referral code MELDA9346328.

You can only use this for your first purchase, so use it well.
Can be added on top of current discounts.

I gain nothing from this as I have the Everything Bundle.

Is it possible to pile these codes ? Or more to the point, is there a bug in the web site software that allows piling them up to make a Great Offer ? :ud: I can give mine away too.

Cheers.

mevla wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:30 am Is it possible to pile these codes ? Or more to the point, is there a bug in the web site software that allows piling them up to make a Great Offer ? :ud: I can give mine away too.

Cheers.
:D :D hehe fortunately while our web programmer is regularly including bugs that let people get stuff for riddiculous / zero money, this one I believe is bug free :D :borg:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:17 am
mevla wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:30 am Is it possible to pile these codes ? Or more to the point, is there a bug in the web site software that allows piling them up to make a Great Offer ? :ud: I can give mine away too.

Cheers.
:D :D hehe fortunately while our web programmer is regularly including bugs that let people get stuff for riddiculous / zero money, this one I believe is bug free :D :borg:
While we're on the topic of the referral codes, would it be possible to gift earned points to someone else?

Or should I hang on to them, I have the Everything Bundle but will that really include everything you release? Being a customer since 2010 I know to date you've honoured this :tu:

Return to “MeldaProduction”