MAutopanMB question(s)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1. Is there a switch that I am missing someplace that inverts the waveshape?
When using a saw shape, you can get an interesting fade in type effect with very little attack, but one would need to use the custom shape in order to invert the wave to get the fade out effect. (Feature request?)

2. Are there controls relating to the phase of left and right channels?
Making them in sync would control them both as all-left vs all-right and making them 180 degrees out of phase would be a ping pong/ left becomes right, right becomes left effect...am I thinking of this correctly?

Can't find those options, strangely enough as they're avaible for so many other plugins. :? Could you use MTremoloMB instead? Have a look at the options there, I think there should be some manner to acheive what you want :wink:
MTremoloMB 2018.11.06-Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You will offcourse miss the pan law options though, but tremolo with different phases for left and right might do the trick for you.

1. Right click on the wave and the option is there.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

After further digging, I wound up using the Panorama crossover and inverted one side/ band (thanks to jmg8 for pointing it out!)
I love the depth of Melda plugins but sometimes wish that there were fewer screens to explore in order to find things. Maybe I just need more hours in the day to be allowed to explore more deeply.

Well, you know, everything needs to be somewhere, so it is more like "what is most useful is most visible and less useful it is, the more hidden it is" :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”