Reminder: Studio 2018 pack is coming!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Although everyone is hyped about MSF, which I am quite hyped about too, I must remind you all that Studio 2018 is coming too, hopefully? in a month/2months. I am soo looking forward to that :love:
:dog:

huh?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Mdrummer
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Ah ha!
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yeah! Working on that for a long time. It was on hold now due to MSF, but hopefully now there will be some time to finally finish this beast!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Well I sure hope so! I still check the website every morning, hoping I don't see the expected release date changed to November/December. Lol

Hehe hopefully end of november!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sweet!

Kill your stupid plugin installer 💩💩💩

What's wrong with the installer lol

I'm looking forward to this. I need to start making hard disk space.

Hehe, yeah.
Time to start convincing my wife that I need another SSD, using the excuse "I need it for work"
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

How big shall it be do we know?

It's internally compressed, so it's not that bad ;). With everything installed MDrummer will have about 21 GB. The proprietary compression indeed works marvelously... (recordings of just Studio 2018 originally had about a terabyte :D )
Vojtech

Hopefully there'll also be a lot of (more) beats to choose from. In my case I'm 200% square when it comes to drumming, doing percussion. I think I can finger drum all right on a table top but it translates very badly. So I rely on 'inspiration' regarding beats. The sounds of MDrummer, and the creative capabilites are at the moment great although having a bit more varied beats to choose from would be great.

Cheers.

Return to “MeldaProduction”