STYLE: Plasmonium_DS

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here we go. A new style (2 knob variations) and a wide palette of colour combinations). They are in the attached .zip file.

Installation
  • (a) download the .zip fle and extract the contents (3 files) to your Desktop,
    (b) in Explorer / Finder, navigate to the folder where the other .mstyle files are; on Windows 7, here, the folder is: C:\ProgramData\MeldaProduction\MTexturedStyles,
    (c) put the two .mstyle files in that folder,
    (d) open any MeldaProduction plug-in, click [Settings] then [Style] and select either of the two Plasmonium styles,
    (e) optionally (these look good here), change the size to X=100%, Y = 90% and disable "Upper-case",

(f) click [Settings, then [Style] and in the Style Configuration window / Color settings panel, click [Presets] then [Import] then [Desktop] and select Plasmonium_DS_palettes, click the tick, then [Replace] (or [Add] if this is your first time), then the [tick] and [Close]
That gives you several sets of palettes, grouped into types. The "zz_default" set is just a reminder of which colours are associated with which types of plug-in.

Please note: I run my monitors with contrast and brightness turned down, so you may find the palette colours a bit bright on yours. If so you can click any of the 4 colours (this Style does not use the fifth one) and tone it down as desired. Then Replace it in the Presets Browser.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DarkStar on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I love your downscaled tip, makes the plugins clear and readable and gives me more space on the screen

Thank you! :)
:dog:

It is cutting the bottom of this XY pad off.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I think that that is a rounding error bug in the image rendering - losing one horizontal line - not the style itself. I can recreate it in Titanium too. I will send the details to Vojtech.

Also, you can try it out using Metro style and compare the thickness of the line in the 2 tabs. Also try different %XY sizes in the Style Configuration window.
Inspired by ...

This is one fine-looking style, Dark. Very well done.

I like the new flat look, the way it looks with darker colour schemes, etc. Very sleek and handsome.

Definitely my new default.

...same here.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

:tu: Looks great! Thanks!

Vojtech has fixed the XY pad problem.

And I have made a few improvements to the style. Download the new ones from the first post and install them. Rename the old ones if you want to keep them.
Inspired by ...

These look great. Thanks :)

The only issue I've noticed is if I resize them to over 100% they pixelate (especially the rotary controls).

Awesome. Thank you DarkStar
everybody dies but not everybody truly lives

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:03 pm These look great. Thanks :)

The only issue I've noticed is if I resize them to over 100% they pixelate (especially the rotary controls).
I'm not sure how / if I can fix that.
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”