MSoundFactory Wishlist

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

INdividual decay damping per partial for the modal bank , mouse sweep ready instead of adjusting partial per partial .
Indivual damping decay can yield some verry realistic results , and this can not be achieved by assigning an envelope to the partial 's output
It would also be more convenient to spread the partials horizontally ( like the vocoder bank module )

Here's an example I made in reaktor .
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... show/7735/
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I must be overlooking this - In the 'Globals' tab, there is a parameter in 'Advanced Settings' for the lowest note and highest note to be played. How can I do this per generator? Or for just a few generators, not globally?

At least one way would be to load multiple instances of Instruments as FX, each of which will have its own MIDI settings, including Min and Max note range.

Another Thing:

I got big problems to read the dark red text at the down left side in easy mode. I am week on the red-green side and to read this red on the relatively dark background is nearly impossible for me. Vojtec, could you please change that somehow? Thank you.

RedRoyQ wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:40 pm I must be overlooking this - In the 'Globals' tab, there is a parameter in 'Advanced Settings' for the lowest note and highest note to be played. How can I do this per generator? Or for just a few generators, not globally?
In an Oscillator generator there is a set of parameters labelled Midi Reset (Re)Trigger at the bottom of the generator. In my opinion It should be re-labelled "midi config"

Got that wrong. That pane is in the modulator

EDIT: Use the Modularex container and open the toolbar>midi>notes

Does anybody know how to easily set keyboard tracking for amp, envelopes, filters and very important for me for modulation strength, etc?

In the filter use modulation>source>key There's also velocity in there too

nichttuntun wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 am Does anybody know how to easily set keyboard tracking for amp, envelopes, filters and very important for me for modulation strength, etc?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you. I meant "keyboard tracking", that means I can define how strong a filter opens or an envelope or the strength of a modulation is when I play over the whole range of the keyboard. That can have the result that the higher I play notes the more the filter closes or the faster or slower an envelope is playing or a modulation is weak in the lower range but stronger in the higher octaves when played.

Normally in synth every "module" has a simple knob from 0 to 200% or something like that and that's usually a very simple matter to define. Seems not so with MSF. Or did I overlook something?

In the modulation source panel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you. I will try that.
At the moment that means I cannot Keytrack the global envelop in whole. And can I for example modulate the filter frequency with an LFO plus the key tracking (note option)? For that I must use the "and" function in the modulator panel?

nichttuntun wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:57 am Thank you. I will try that.
At the moment that means I cannot Keytrack the global envelop in whole. And can I for example modulate the filter frequency with an LFO plus the key tracking (note option)? For that I must use the "and" function in the modulator panel?
The global envelope has modulation sources for every parameter and there's an advanced panel too.

The modulators have 4 lanes A to D with 4 destinations per lane so that's 16

Yes I know. I already dug deep into MSF but some things I do not quite understand yet. For example the combination algos for combining more destination into one lane. But that's cool I will experiment with that :)

When opening presets for "Generator" or "FX" subelements of a MSF preset I would like to have available also the general MSF presets where the subelements (generator or fx - depending on the context) got extracted automatically.

I fiddled with instruments making and boy is that fiddly...

I wish drag and drop instrument-elements and arrangement.

Better explained:
Dragging module-elements directly into the instrument GUI panel on easy screen. Ideal via split screen.

Plus the option to move the elements with your mouse afterwards to arrange them like you want and change their position easily anew.

Return to “MeldaProduction”