Several MeldaProductions Plugins Styles

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks!

I was fiddling with Melda's MTexturedStyleEditor and made a skin that is somehow flatish and easy on the eyes. I hope you find it usefull.

MGrey
Melda main (converted).jpg
MDarkGrey:
Mdark (converted).jpg
MDarkGreyBlue:
MDarkGreyBlue (converted).jpg
They are all based on the Minimalistic default style.

Download: http://bit.ly/2mhMzxD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by exidus on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BTW, I couldnt figure out where to change the colors of the Analyzer graph - it looks a bit dark on the dark versions. The manual that comes with the editor is not really clear so if anyone can help - I would love to update the styles accordingly.

The Analyzer graph area uses the Control component, so not much can be changed there.

You can change the graph lines, sonogram colours etc by clicking [Settings] in the to-right of the graph area.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

The Control component is accessible through the MTexturedStyleEditor menus and I can change the background fill. I was asking about the colors of the Analyzer graph itself and how they can be changed in MTexturedStyleEditor. Although they are accessible via the inbuild Graph Setting window, I would like to make them default for the exported .mstyle file.

Another question i have is how big and how many frames should the .png's for the knobs/rotators and sliders be?

(a) Not possible - the Style Editor does not go into that level of detail. You could change them in the Graph settings window and save them as a preset there.

(b) That is variable - I have used 51 frames of size 45 (for knobs), 45 frames of size 91 (for rotators (big knobs). You will need to increase the 'Maximum Image Size' to be more than noofframes * framesize.

PS, If you are brave, you can change the Style used by the Style Editor itself by editing the StyleSettings.cfg file in ...\AppData\Roaming\MeldaProduction\MTexturedStyleEditor (on Windows)
Inspired by ...

Thank you so much! This is really useful info! :)

DarkStar wrote: PS, If you are brave, you can change the Style used by the Style Editor itself by editing the StyleSettings.cfg file in ...\AppData\Roaming\MeldaProduction\MTexturedStyleEditor (on Windows)
Thanks for this tip. Always wanted to change to something bit brighter than Aluminion. :)
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Link is dead. Any re-upload possible? And by the way are there any resources to free styles?
rabbit in a hole

Inspired by ...

exidus wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:01 pm Hi folks!

I was fiddling with Melda's MTexturedStyleEditor and made a skin that is somehow flatish and easy on the eyes. I hope you find it usefull.

MGrey
Melda main (converted).jpg

MDarkGrey:
Mdark (converted).jpg

MDarkGreyBlue:
MDarkGreyBlue (converted).jpg

They are all based on the Minimalistic default style.

Download: http://bit.ly/2mhMzxD
re-up link plz?

Return to “MeldaProduction”