MUnison - impressive plugin!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jmg8 wrote:I would love MGlitch too. Maybe it could be MTurboRhytmizer.
MRhythmizer is great bit i would like to see lots more modules and a more advanced filter. Also a global step sequencer for turning on/off the FX.
+1!

Would be cool to have spectral fx along with the time domain fx of MRhythmizer and many other fx.

It is possible to make some cool sequenced fx like this in MXXX now that we have the Bars GUI element. Check the 16 Steps Glitcher active presets that I made for MDelayMB in latest private beta.

That's exactly what is MXXX for! ;) And we can make plugins using MXXX actually, just didn't do any yet, but it's certainly possible to convert an MXXX preset into a dedicated plugin.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Wow! Really?
Sounds amazing!
You mean the user could do that?

Not yet, I don't think it will fully be possible without our interaction, but users can design the presets.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yeah but that's really cool!

FrankLaVerne wrote:I fully agree, this plugin is out of this world!

I came across a lot of stuff in the last few days (since I was looking for something specific to add to my plugin arsenal), but nothing lit up my GAS as much as this one. I never used any kind of chorus or harmonizer, since I was never happy with any results of any plugin when trying. THIS thing though is SO sweet - typically MeldaProduction style! Open it up, choose a preset, dial in from there, and keep wondering how an effect like this can be so low on your CPU ...
Low in my CPU? It's a dark destroyer. Eater of worlds. Even the flagship synth from U-he or Madrona Labs are harmless in comparison :(

....sssssssssssssssss^...don't want my clients to know what i'm up to...the more secret the "secret sauce" is the better... :lol: ... :hihi: .../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

@Chandler:
Would you mind sharing the preset you used for the drums in the online exchange?

Cheers,
Codex

nichttuntun wrote: Low in my CPU? It's a dark destroyer. Eater of worlds. Even the flagship synth from U-he or Madrona Labs are harmless in comparison :(
Depends on what you do, the plugins have way too many features, so that if you abuse them properly, you can really kill any CPU :D. So just please don't abuse them :D.
Vojtech

@Alphacodex - I’ll try. I’m not sure if I saved it or not. If I still have it I’ll upload it to the preset exchange.

MeldaProduction wrote:
nichttuntun wrote: Low in my CPU? It's a dark destroyer. Eater of worlds. Even the flagship synth from U-he or Madrona Labs are harmless in comparison :(
Depends on what you do, the plugins have way too many features, so that if you abuse them properly, you can really kill any CPU :D. So just please don't abuse them :D.

I'll try. Already found good compromises 8)

Wondering is it possible to pan the generated harmony vocal voices? For examples, the main recorded vocal stays in the middle, then one generated harmony vocal is panned to the left, and another to the right? Thanks.

There's a great tutorial done last year by Chandler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grP-2ZPmumU

Return to “MeldaProduction”