Automatic gainstaging plugin?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yet one more thread about an auto loudness plugin, and Vojtech even said MAutoLoudness makes sense! This is easily the 1000th thread I've seen about this feature request. :) Why can't you just add this feature to MLoudnessAnalyzer?

In reference to the mixing revolution, does it have anything to do with visual mixing, like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxoxCpYCE-c

Hehe because the development time is limited :D

I'll check the video. It will have some visual thing, but that's only one of the many things in it. I'd like to sort of reinvent the whole thing, in a far better way hopefully.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I would like to backup this request in 2019. Just an ultra simple utility plugin to make the boring gainstaging faster. It might not be the most inventive thing and biggest revolution, but a great workhorse plugin in the start of your fx chain. Dial in which reference level you would like to set, maybe include lots of metering methods and bang! Ready to mix in ideal way. Please consider it even if you personally don’t like the idea, I bet next year there will still be requests for it! It’s just so basic and useful for a a lot of people. There’s already some plugins doing something I like klangfreund lufs and multimeter e.g., but I think you can make it an ‘M’ version which is more streamlined and advanced :phones:

Jojoboy wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:44 pm I would like to backup this request in 2019. Just an ultra simple utility plugin to make the boring gainstaging faster. It might not be the most inventive thing and biggest revolution, but a great workhorse plugin in the start of your fx chain. Dial in which reference level you would like to set, maybe include lots of metering methods and bang! Ready to mix in ideal way. Please consider it even if you personally don’t like the idea, I bet next year there will still be requests for it! It’s just so basic and useful for a a lot of people. There’s already some plugins doing something I like klangfreund lufs and multimeter e.g., but I think you can make it an ‘M’ version which is more streamlined and advanced :phones:
Guys, check out the batch processing in MLoudnessAnalyzer. I you can pretty much do everything you're talking about already.

A couple of minor things would make it even better...

viewtopic.php?f=138&t=534428&sid=da256d ... 29c5bbae33

From the manual:
Batch auto-gain button: Batch auto-gain button lets you batch process files and make the integrated loudness match the specified Target. You can either click the button and select a file to process, or drag & drop any set of files onto the button. Note that despite the plugin can read several audio file formats, it will always output WAV files.
https://www.meldaproduction.com/downloa ... alyzer.pdf
Last edited by mibby on Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

I think this is a cool idea. Instead of a separate plugin, I can see the feature added to the Toolbar on the right near the AGC controls. Two small buttons, labeled 'I' and 'O' to set the target RMS/integrated loudness going into and out of the plugin. Right click to bring up options or have them in the plugin's Settings menu.

Return to “MeldaProduction”