How to create a Melda Plugin?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any chance anyone can give the basic rundown on to how a Melda VST is made?

Usually I use LBX stripper and make a custom Melda themed Channel strip to use in conjunction with official Melda plugins but I was wondering if there was a simpler way to design plugins?

Or is it strictly coding based?

Judging by the looks and the kernel system thingy that's presented on Melda page I would guess Vojtěch makes himself modules that he builds the plugins out from :) I don't think it's possible for you to make one tho, since you don't have access to the source files
:dog:

Fourstepper wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:54 am Judging by the looks and the kernel system thingy that's presented on Melda page I would guess Vojtěch makes himself modules that he builds the plugins out from :) I don't think it's possible for you to make one tho, since you don't have access to the source files
That's one answer. The other: just acquire MXXX. :D

Underoath77 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:52 am Is there any chance anyone can give the basic rundown on to how a Melda VST is made?

Usually I use LBX stripper and make a custom Melda themed Channel strip to use in conjunction with official Melda plugins but I was wondering if there was a simpler way to design plugins?

What is LBX stripper?

Lesbian Bi Trans?
Just a shot in the dark.

sirmonkey wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:54 am
Underoath77 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:52 am Is there any chance anyone can give the basic rundown on to how a Melda VST is made?

What is LBX stripper?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=LBX+stripper

;)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I would suggest that the op demo MXXX.

Lbx stripper.... Yes of course.... Goggle! EVERYTHING is on google.

Lbx stripper allows You to make your own channel strip/GUI for any plugin. Or groups of plugins.

Its only available in reaper though. But I plan on making many MeldaEsque plugins that Vojtech doesnt have time 2 cover...

My personal guess would be that it doesn't really work like that :D maybe Vojtech is looking for a co-worker, but I strongly doubt it
:dog:

Have you thought of making a few presets that show your abilities and push MXXX through its paces?
The community here is very knowledgeable and helpful and honest in its feedback. Give it a shot and show us what you've got!

If MXXX can really do anything....then I'll be set. All my plugins i wanted emulated gear. So in theory TurboGuitar TurboAmp TurboMic. Etc.
Fourstepper wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:23 am My personal guess would be that it doesn't really work like that :D maybe Vojtech is looking for a co-worker, but I strongly doubt it

Guess I'll start with some IRs and tone matching? Mics..guitars..amps...
werzel wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:29 am Have you thought of making a few presets that show your abilities and push MXXX through its paces?
The community here is very knowledgeable and helpful and honest in its feedback. Give it a shot and show us what you've got!

Sounds good. I look forward to seeing and hearing what you come up with!

Here is a screengrab of my latest channel strip built in MXXX1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks Spencer. The colours mess with my eyes a bit, but I go for neutral schemes, so that's just me.
2 questions
1. Does it work well/ how does it sound?
2. I never saw any kind of official explanation of what MXXX1 actually is, what is the difference between MXXX and MXXX1?
(I noticed that some plugins traded the MB for Ex within MXXX and never heard anything about that either.)

Return to “MeldaProduction”