A few improvements for v2 ?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I know that you are well busy with v3, and I don't know what you plan to do with v2, but, from what I know it will be a rather different beast, and perhaps will you find some time to continue to improve v2 ?

Anyway, here are a few requests ;-)

- an option to make plugins windows always on top (or perhaps is there already a way ?)
- a little bug in Media player : if I change the audio file, then if I undo the change, it is correctly done but the previous selected rack output is reverted to "output"
- something that I have asked some time ago : possibility to change the place where the peaks are stored to a "peaks" subfolder of the ausio files to share them with Reaper instead of having them twice (that make the audio folders much cleaner !). Your answer was "As for the reapeaks folder I'll look into it."...

The last one is important for me : the choosen curve of the volume sliders make them very difficult to use with MIDI controllers. I understand that it is mainly a level adjustement, but if we want to really control the sound amplitude it is a problem :
- it is impossible to do a propoer fade in or fade out because it falls straight to silence below - 30 db
- the MIDI center value corresponds to 0db which makes half the length of a controller for 30 db, and the rest for the +14 db headroom
> request : possibility to choose a "full range" controller mode, for example from -70 to 0 db corresponding to 0/127

Thanks !

Return to “Topten Software”