There is no Audjoo Helix VST in Mac

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm befuddled and see this question has been asked here before but none of the answers are helpful to me.

I just purchased this VST synth and am quite frustrated not to be able to apply the license. The developer's instructions seem incomplete.

I looked in the Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/ folder and there's nothing audjoo or helix in there (yet the instrument still plays in demo version).
I see all my other VST plug-ins but not Helix (eve in AU or Components). I figured maybe to uninstall and reinstall but NOTHING! Please help. TIA!

I'd hate to ask for a refund since I like this instrument, but!!
MacOSX 10.10.5 - Reaper
Per Jonas:
I think I already answered your question in an email, but for completeness here's the answer.

The helix data-folder is installed here: (for both AU and VST versions)
"Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/audjoo_helix_data/"

To find this on a mac, use the finder, the menu-item called "go" and pick "my computer", that should show you the "Library" folder, and you should be able to click your way from there. (If there is a easier way to explain this please let me know, I'm not really a "mac-power-user")

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jonas

Hi All,

The more recent versions of macosx have hidden the library folders, so you have go go through the menu in “finder”. Audio-plugins are also installed under the users local library...

1. Use the finder, in the menu-item called "go" and pick "Go to Folder...",
2. Enter "~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/audjoo_helix_data" (without the quotes).

Notice the leading ‘~’ character in the path name. This means ‘your user folder’.

This should open the folder where license-file should be.

Now you should be able to put it there.

-Jonas

Return to “Audjoo”