Drum Machine

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! I make this topic to exchange about the new Drum Machine !

I only have 3 ideas that IMO might benefit the new Drum Machine vs Black Magic:

-Midi out, would be great to layer with another instance of Drum Machine or maybe that is already planned internally. Still output would be ideal who knows what we will send it to.

- Solo/mute button via Kits for each sample right now I switch between Sequencer and Kits, I'm thinking it might be a good idea as well to add the most used mixer options like Volume, Pan, for exemple.
Right now when switching Kits/Samples volume are all over the place wich is normal since the samples vary a lot but it would be nice to access at least volume quickly.

- In the sequencer, when selecting On, Solo, etc. it would be handy to be able to hold mouse click and swipe through the column to active/deactive a bunch in a row.

Hope you take your time and enjoy the process I'm sure it will be well worth it !
Last edited by Boone777 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Thanks :) well on the midi front, Kontakt always sends midi out anyway as long as you have it enabled in the options :)

I need to reacquaint myself with BM, I haven’t looked at it for a few years. I’m still not sure how close it can be though, I may go down a more Kontakt friendly path with it.

I'm playing around with Black Magic wich is VST so yeah I kinda was'nt thinking about Kontakt.

For some reason, it's my favorite drum machine to play with. I find it is a good compromise between simplicity and complexity.
Wich makes it a lot of fun not to get lost in tweaking but at the same time it can go a little deeper if you want to.
Also the bunch of samples is enough to play around and not so much to get lost in infinite search.

I edited my first post and added selection made easy in the sequencer as an extra possibility.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”