Procession Advanced Request

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a small request.

Seeing as there's no way to load/save single patterns in Procession Advanced and Procession will only load the first pattern in a Procession Advanced preset, could you consider adding a feature to swap the current pattern with pattern 1?

That way there's an easy way to save the pattern we want to be able to load individually without annoying workarounds or losing what's already in pattern 1.

And if you can find an acceptable solution for single pattern loading and saving for Procession Advanced it would make it easier to transition fully to it. (Load/Save under Current and Global randomize buttons would work for me)

Thanks! :tu:

I’ve just added the ability to load any pattern from an advanced preset in both procession and Chordian advanced with the 1.1 update released last Thursday

Yes, been using 1.1, that definitely helps, thanks. :)

I want to use Procession Advanced 99% of the time (Procession just for automating parameters), but there's only a 1 in 12 chance of the single pattern I want to save being in the first slot already, meaning it needs to be copied there first to be loaded in the non-advanced versions.

What already exists in pattern one might not be worth becoming a preset. but I also might not want to 'lose it' entirely which is why I suggested being able to swap to the first slot (putting the desired pattern I want to save as a preset in the right slot, without losing whats already there).

All of this is just a workaround to be able to save single patterns so wouldn't be needed if Procession Advanced had a way to do that (maybe 1.2 will have a way). :wink:

oh sorry I missed the meaning, ok I'll work on adding a pattern selector in regular Procession/Chordian so that you can choose which pattern it loads which I think is the least clumsy way of getting the functionality. It's actually time consuming to add as the Advanced versions use a completely different way of storing data and so I have to build translation tables, but should get it done in the next couple of days.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”