Purchased the Kosmos Classics crossgrade, what to do to get the product?

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have also now managed to download all files. Thanks :tu:

IT seems ok now, looks like they've found the problem thank goodness. Yes, very stressful I don't want to repeat that again, it couldn't have been worse!

Glad you are all getting them now :)

Downloaded. It was worth it.
Fine Kontaktlibrary.

I'm really impressed with the scripted GUI, the filter is nice and responsive, and the "quick style" selection is a handy tool, can really make a fine evolving pad by applying the slow ambient intro to some of the HG 800 patches.

But the star of the show is the sequencer page though, that is pure genius :tu:

That's great to hear thanks Numanoid :) Many months went into scripting, I was surprised how far it could be taken in all honesty! The only thing I wish it had was adjustable start time on DFD samples, that would be a great MOD destination.

I'd like to do some more work on the sequencer at some point :)

Astralp wrote:Yes, it's up and down, it must be on the servers network I think, hopefully it will get sorted soon :)
Things seem to be better today. I really appreciate your timeliness is solving my problem.

BTW, some of the stuff in the original HG complete, like the sitar loops are still great.

Yes it's running fine now thankfully :)

I'm planning on scripting some K scripts for the loop based stuff if I ever get a chunk of time to work on it. I've left HG Complete up for a while so it's still available, I shouldn't think I'll be taking it down for a while yet.

In the past my sample releases were more generic across samplers but these days I'm trying to get them more focused on individual products as with the Kontakt, Padshop or Sampletank releases.

Hiya,

Is the crossgrade still available? For some reason I missed this... dumb I guess... plus I have also only just started to get into Kontakt libraries over the last year or so (my new obsession).

I just bought the Multiverse Dominate sound set and also grabbed the free "FreeFall" instrument. This is a fun instrument.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”