Purchased the Kosmos Classics crossgrade, what to do to get the product?

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Astralp wrote:Hmmm seems something is wrong, straight after the reboot I tried FTP and it is slow 40k, I'll have to get in touch with the server support and maybe come up with a plan B. Of all the days for this to happen... I'm very sorry :(
Don't worry, it's not a life or death situation for me to get the product tonight. If it can be solved in a day or two, I can live with that.

I'm working on hosting it elsewhere just in case but it should not be slow, I'm sure it will get sorted,they've been great in the past with any issues I've had.

thanks for understanding, this has to my most disastrous release day yet..

With the news earier this year about the discontinuation of the HG Sample Collection, I was quite sad.

But this new Kontakt instrument ensures that that lives on, now in a Kontakt environment.

I'm really chuffed to be able to use these libs in the scripted GUI:

-Alien Landscapes
-Guitar Textures
-Homegrown 800
-Full Frequency
-Timbres
-Alchemy
-Organic Chaos
-Radiance

For just 10 bucks that is a complete steal :tu:

That's great :) It is much better. If I get time I'd like to build some scripts for the loop based releases too so they can be re-sequenced etc... I've had a bit of play around with it and I think it's possible :)

On the server front I haven't heard back yet from my support ticket, but I've started uploading Kosmos Classics to Dropbox so I can at least pass it on that way if it comes to it. However it won't be up there until tomorrow probably. I just hope the server is back to normal soon.. Very embarrassing...

Astralp wrote:It should be on your download page already? I've been on the ball today I think :)
Your new website is sloooooooooooooow and it doesn't recognize my account. I've tried 3 browsers. I purchased Homegrown Complete in April/2009. (order#633) I could forward purchase info but you decided to have a web form (I so hate those), no way of forwarding my purchase info and did I mention the website is slooooooooow. Pardon my anger but it seems this happens to me 5 times a year when a new website tosses my account.

Please read above, I am having serious server issues today and trying to get it sorted out, I now haven't slept for 30+ hours and still no closer to identifying the problem and support can't see one either. I apologise for the inconvenience, I did upload the files to dropbox, however dropbox has suspended them due to traffic and I think my only solution is get a new server, in fact I'm on the verge of doing so out of desperation.

I haven't deleted your account as far as I'm aware unless you asked me to in the past. Create a new one and I'll re-add Complete for you, however as I've said the server is next to useless out of the blue so I wouldn't hope to download anything tonight...

One quick question. I purchased Infekted for Kontakt a while ago (the Kosmos version) - is there any overlap between that purchase and Kosmos Classics? Thanks!

None at all they just both use the Kosmos script, the samples are completely different.

Astralp wrote:Please read above, I am having serious server issues today and trying to get it sorted out, I now haven't slept for 30+ hours and still no closer to identifying the problem and support can't see one either. I apologise for the inconvenience, I did upload the files to dropbox, however dropbox has suspended them due to traffic and I think my only solution is get a new server, in fact I'm on the verge of doing so out of desperation.

I haven't deleted your account as far as I'm aware unless you asked me to in the past. Create a new one and I'll re-add Complete for you, however as I've said the server is next to useless out of the blue so I wouldn't hope to download anything tonight...
I wanted to take advantage of the crossgrade offer. If there is an email where I can forward my purchase info, that I think would be easier. I don't know if the web form went through. I don't need to download them again, I just wanted to do buy crossgrade offer.

I added HG Complete to your account when you re-joined, you are fine to do the crossgrade :)

Astralp wrote:I added HG Complete to your account when you re-joined, you are fine to do the crossgrade :)
Thank you so much. Done!. BTW, the site seems to be working better now. I'll be checking out some refills.

Yes, it's up and down, it must be on the servers network I think, hopefully it will get sorted soon :)

So I have to wait some days for a faster download.
Will not the download expire within 24 houres or so?

Here it is going very slow still indeed.
Guess you are all sleeping overthere.
Thanks. :tantrum:

It seems the problem is solved.
You must have had hectic times! :clap:

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”