Purchased the Kosmos Classics crossgrade, what to do to get the product?

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As I own the Complete 2010 Sample Collection, I have now purchased the Kosmos Classics crossgrade.

But what to do next? It says the crossgrades must be manually performed.

Do I just wait to get the files from you, or do I need to contact you with the receipt for my copy of the Complete 2010 Sample Collection?

Nowadays people cannot wait some hours anymore to get an email from the developer, every transaction has to be completed within seconds... :P

It should be on your download page already? I've been on the ball today I think :)

Tricky-Loops wrote:Nowadays people cannot wait some hours anymore to get an email from the developer, every transaction has to be completed within seconds... :P
Yes, naturally I DEMAND this kind of perfection :oops:

We're all getting spoilt these days no doubt 8)

Astralp wrote:It should be on your download page already? I've been on the ball today I think :)
No, can't seem to find any new files added to my download in my account.

My order is no 2667, it is listed with status as "processing" so I don't think it is delivered yet?

Oh sorry, I'll check now..

Astralp wrote:Oh sorry, I'll check now..
Thanks, found 'em :tu:

Now I shall let my download manager run red hot 8)

Sorry about that, seems I had an extra step, my fault... should be there now!

Great :) Hope you enjoy them!

I wonder if there are many users downloading at the moment? I'm getting next to no speed at all on the download, with Firefox estimating 3 hours for 250MB.

I need to log off in a couple of hours, so I think I will wait until tomorrow and try again and hope for better speed then.

There are a few people downloading but I'm not sure why it's going so slow, I'm wondering about rebooting the server, it should easily be able to deal with it..

Mine is also going very slowly.
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

Ok I'll try rebooting, hopefully won't upset anybody. It's not behaved like this before as far as I'm aware, I've had this server for over a year now and it's been great..

Hmmm seems something is wrong, straight after the reboot I tried FTP and it is slow 40k, I'll have to get in touch with the server support and maybe come up with a plan B. Of all the days for this to happen... I'm very sorry :(

I've just put in a support request with my server host

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”