Studio one scanning crash

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just upgraded to s1-2 producer and some of the hg plugs crash on scan. From the blacklist file they are:
Astralis Bion
Astralis Bionic
Astralis FX
Astralis orgone MC/V1
Ammonite

Oh! Are they in the same VST plugin folder that they were previously?

Sounds like it's something common to all of them.

I'll make some time either tomorrow or friday to do some debug versions if you are up for it? What OS are you using?

Well I previously had s1 artist, so it never scanned them before. Its the same dir setup that I use in live though, and its only those specific hgsounds instruments, the rest of them work fine. This is on win7x64 using studio1v2 32bit version
Last edited by ezelkow1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I've experienced the same thing with Studio One v. 2 Producer version. Most of the HG Sounds synths work, but a few fail to scan properly.

I don't have the "falied" list with me, but the Ammonite demo is definitely one of the ones that fails for me.

EDIT: I'm on Vista 32-bit.

Sorry about this, I'm on a last drive to get Vortex finished and I'm almost there, then I can dedicate time to getting to the bottom of it, so please be patient :)

Well, I've just tried Ammonite and it scans and loads fine here frustratingly..

Are you using the latest Ammonite with the new ARP?

We will need to try some test versions to find where the problem lies, can you send me an email and I can send some debug versions?

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”