How to download soundscaper II from the new site?

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Andy, Hi everybody,
Can anyone tell me, how to download SoundScaper II from the new site?
I created an account, put SoundScaper to a shopping cart with $ 0.00, but couldn't see any download link.
Thank You

Hi Akira

I've just sent an email, can you try again, not sure why it hasn't gone through, I've just put an order through and it worked fine.

take care
Andy

Hi Astralp,
I sent an email too, about 15 minutes ago on his hompage.
Can you tell me, where the DL link is? Or is the link sent to your e-mail account?

Yes, I got your email and replied, but there is no record of an order on the site, can you try again? After the order is complete the files are available on your my account/files page, you should see a big Download files once the order has gone through.

Andy

Hi Andy,
The last 3 lines on that page are:
Payment Method:
Free order - payment not necessary. (checked)
Continue with checkout to complete your free order.

I click on checkout in the shopping cart
and get the same site again!!!?

Hmmm

I'll look into it now, it does seem there is a problem.. I'll add soundscaper to your files page manually now in the meantime, sorry for the hassle!

What browser are you using?

firefox 3.6.13

Hi Andy,
got it....many many thanx!
You seem to be as friendly as a lot of people say :)

You know I love Soundscaper very much, e.g for voices...carpets of voices!

could you tell me, what changed in the II Version, exept the GUI and that it's not programmed in Synth-Edit?

Well, it was my first attempt at cross platform, the code was more or less the same as I remember, but there is access to the individual comb times, I think SS1 just had a large collection of per-defined timings, which makes it easier to use but not as configurable :)

I'm puzzled why the order hasn't worked for you, annoyingly it works fine for me in firefox and chrome, so it's hard to know what has happened.

Maybe my old version of firefox...
btw. scrolling on your page was pretty slow

Another word about soundscaper:
I am also a big fan of Doveraudio's plugs...and one or two of them produces a similar sound as soundscaper....but soundscaper is somewhat cleaner, more ambient or "airy" and the CPU appetite is near nothing. :)
Last edited by akira on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hmmm, it could be because I've used some Css3 on the site.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”