Fun with Bion

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love the sound of Bion I think it kicks ass to be blunt. When I first got my set up I got some Native Instruments vsts but I have to say no matter what I did I thought they sounded flat. Not so with HG Sounds. Back to Bion want to try something fun. Take the initial patch and then kick one of the octavs up or down and your preference play with the filters then punch it up with the effects compressor and tune the sound with the Soundscaper and the EQ. I managed to create about 6 usable presets in a few minutes. Then I did something I also thought was amazing. I took a random pad dropped the octaves down to make a bassish sound you may barely be able to hear it then kick in the compressor and out comes some............

Love love love Bion

Mike

Hi Mike,

oh I missed this one, thanks so much, it's great to hear some positive user experiences :)

Have you tried Ammonite yet, you will have it if you have the Astralis Pack, it is based on Bion but with a new effects engine and a zillion new features. I'm just about ready to release v1.1 which includes Sample and Additive Synthesis capabilities.

Thanks again!

Andy

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”