TerraNova beta...

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Discuss!
Last edited by jensa on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Really cool, works fine on config: win xp/bidule on Netbook Asus Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz

Same here. inserted an instance of microtonic, add fx, selected Terra and the sound is being processed. Very nice fx unit. :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Another fantastic plugin from Andy! Bought the pre-order. Thanks!

Yeah sounds nice on drums. The new drive curves are great! :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

TerraNova is finding its way into completely new territories of my mind. Andy, your plugs together with Sugar-Bytes' are the most wonderful inspirational tools of the trade. I love'em!!!

Be careful in FL 9.0+.
Plug randomization feature caused bad meter/speaker spiking at low volume.
Reported to Andy already.

Hi All

So sorry I missed this, I MUST try to remember I have a forum, write it out 100 times...

Thanks for the positive comments!! I've had to take a break from developing it for the minute, I have completely messed up the code and so have to sort that out. I was working very intensively on it most of this year, and I needed to take a break, and catch up on some well needed work in other areas such as product updates, but development will resume very soon...

Thanks again for the comments, I haven't received any feedback on TN via email so it's great to know it is working well and being liked! Made my day :)

Astralp wrote:Thanks for the positive comments!! I've had to take a break from developing it for the minute, I have completely messed up the code and so have to sort that out.
I sure do hope you've got your projects in a local repository like CVS, SVN or something equally nice. :)

No I haven't, they're not really big enough to warrant it. The damage is to the SDK I'm using, adding things to it that I need... It's mainly on the Mac side where the problems lie, I'll get there in the end!

I'd be curious to know what people think of the modulator, I was really pleased how that worked out, plus I can keep adding algorithms to it, if anyone has any suggestions for any, I'd be happy to implement them.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”