A light being switched on !!!

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As a highly-delighted participant in the current group-buy I felt I had to post a compliment to Homegrown Sounds and say a big thank you for giving me the opportunity to own some fantastic synths at an unbelievably low cost.

I have, what I would consider to be, a fairly decent collection of music software including: Sonar, Reason, Stylus RMX, T-Racks (to name just 4, and I do love them!) .. but I've got to say after playing around with Astralis Orgone, Black Magic, and Baby Bio .. it's as if my home set-up has suddenly come to life!

I stumbled upon these gems after looking for a 'small-footprint' daw for my secondary set-up and settled on MU.LAB and EnergyXT2 (I think it was the MU.LAB forum where I first heard of Homegrown).

The best thing for me, which was apparent after like - 2 seconds .. is everything I need to produce a multi-layered, multi-effect, (maybe) arpeggiated/gated lush synth sound is there .. right in front of me, no messing about .. everything included in these synths is excellent - there's nothing to not like.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

pete

Hi Pete

Thankyou!!! You have made my day :)

Andy

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”