Status of Introjector?

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How's Introjector coming forward? Any news? I'm really looking forward to it, man. :)

Sorry just saw this.....!! Jens it is almost done, I've been a bit pre-occupied with finding somewhere to live and moving, but I have moved now, I'm just working on the presets at the moment. :)

sorry again, don't know how I missed it!

Andy

Priorities man! Sheesh! :roll:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Astralp wrote:Sorry just saw this.....!! Jens it is almost done, I've been a bit pre-occupied with finding somewhere to live and moving, but I have moved now, I'm just working on the presets at the moment. :)

sorry again, don't know how I missed it!

Andy
No worries man. We will always be here for you. Hm. Sounded a bit cheesy there but hey, it's true! ;) :hihi:

lol and thanks! :)

I love cheese.

Thanks for the new beta of Introjector. Very promising. Had it crash a few times in Reaper though. Just loading a patch and clicking Randomize on a Sequence. Doesn't happen every time. I'll see if I can get it to crash more on command. Also, would it be easy for you to make the stop-all-button just to the left of the 8 starter-buttons to toggle with stop all / start the most recent samples again.

All in all, super fun. :)

Hi Jens

Hmmm I'll look into that, someone else has reported the same thing in FL...

There is a stop all button?? I'm sure of it :)

take care
Andy

Thanks for looking after us Andy lad. Introjector's been gathering dust for a few week. Now its finally becoming closer to an official status - it looks great and seems to be deeloping well. Im still getting my head round BM as well as this.....but i can tell you i'm enjoying every minute. 8)

Good luck settling in yer new gaff btw.
'Fastest Filter in the West'

Thanks Red!

OK, new beta should have fixed the crashes hopefully, you can now randomize in peace!

thanks for this update andy !

Astralp wrote:There is a stop all button?? I'm sure of it :)
Yes there are. I was, as usual, to ambiguous in my description, sorry. :) What I meant was maybe make the stop all button toggle-able to be able to stop all and then start the one's that got stopped, again. Now then? :)

hmmm I see what you mean now, I'll think about it, but it does introduce a few problems I'd have to work around. I'm concentrating on releasing it first though.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”