HG Collection Upgrade

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Andy,

Was trying to pay the rest for the group buy (impatient I know, just itching to get my hands on the extra features) and saw the £25 upgrade for the full sample collection - I couldn't see how to add it to the cart though...

Will it go live once I've paid up for the Group Buy? Dont want to miss out on all those sample packs is all :)

Cheers
Mart

There was a clickable link in the e-mail you should have got if you have registered for the group buy. Clikc on it and then login to the shop and there it is. At least it was for me. :)

sorry, I still can't seem to get in the habit of checking the forum, I wish I got an email to tell me there was a new message !

Did you get sorted with it? If not the link is also on the top of the group buy page.

Just click on Watch This Topic for Replies or Notify me when a reply is posted and an e-mail will be sent when someone posts.

No you misunderstand, this is my forum hosted on KVR so when a new post is posted in it by someone there is no way for me to be notified, so I have to remember to keep checking the forum as often as I can to see if there are any new posts. I know that you can do that for messages you have posted in, but there appears to be no way to do it for new messages when a forum admin :( I need a watch this forum setting.

thanks though!

oh, I didn't know that.
Maybe they could allow you to add a Joe User account from another e-mail box.
Kind of a pain, I guess.

Hi - sorted, downloaded and mashing the hell out of them in BM :)

I'm seriously addicted to this plugin, really good work! My mrs on the otherhand is not so impressed - she hasn't seen much of me since I downloaded it...

Thanks
Mart

lol - well make sure you spend time with her too and make sure she feels loved otherwise you will end up in my situation, turning back the clock ain't a reality :cry: Also it is the license agreement for Black Magic, section 38, 'Black Magic should in no circumstances be used to take affection away from loved ones' !! :)

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”