Problem with Astralis Bionic --> Solved :-)

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Andy,

Yesterday I bought Astralis Bionic after evaluating Baby Bion, which I liked very much. I installed the plugin today, but can not get it to work in my hosts on my laptop: Synapse Audio Orion 7.62 and EnergyXT 2.5.1. EnergyXT just crashed after loading the plugin into the sequencer and in Orion there is no sound after loading in the sequencer and after exiting the plugin Orion crashes too. On my pc I have cockos REAPER 3.02 installed too, but I haven't had the time to try it on there, because I'm at work right now and the only thing I have is my laptop right here :roll: I will try when I get home.

From the error report I get in Windows XP from the EnergyXT crash it looks like it crashed on the "AP_MICROTUNERD_06.SEM" module (I guess that's a SynthEdit module).

The strange thing is that Baby Bion works very well. The file "AP_MICROTUNERD_06.SEM" however is not present in the Baby Bionic plugin folder, so perhaps that's why it's working ok?

Could you have a look into this?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: I tried at home now on my PC with Windows Vista and REAPER also crashes while loading the plugin. Orion and EnergyXT still crash too on my pc. So that is with completely different hardware, OS and audio drivers (pc uses ASIO, laptop does not). So I guess there must be something wrong with the plugin or maybe an incompatibility with a recent windows update (on both Win XP and Vista) or something :( Is there anyone else having similar problems?
Last edited by Nielzie on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think you haven't installed the Microtuner Patches, they need installing before it will work correctly?

Astralp wrote:I think you haven't installed the Microtuner Patches, they need installing before it will work correctly?
OMG you are right.. :-o I thought the "MT-Patches" download where some extra sound bank/patches.. As you see I'm very good at misunderstanding lol just like my question about the "default" button in BM I misunderstood the other day :oops:

Thanks Andy..

Case closed.

No problem, its probably my fault somehow, describing technology and procedures isn't one of my skills lol

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”