Questions & requests about Black Magic and Introjector

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Astralp wrote: Because it records loops out, it is a bit more complex than BM,...

Hi Andy, I was confused by the architecture of both programs and thought the 8 sequences in Introjector were similar to the 10 sections of BM.
Something else : Is it possible/will it be possible to import my own samples into Black Magic ?

zen001 wrote: Is it possible/will it be possible to import my own samples into Black Magic ?
Yes it is :D Just put them in (a) folder(s) where the factory samples are stored and then load them one by one into BM. When finished save them as a new kit.

Hi Zen

Introjector is similar but different too, the sequencers in BM are one per section, whereas the sequencers in Introjector play any of the sections, and so really in Introjector playing one sequence at a time makes more sense, I hope that makes sense!

Andy

Been playing with this for a few days and love it! Question: Can you save the patterns as midi data, then reload them later? I am 90% sure I'll be purchasing this very soon, but just wanted to check.
I'm sofa king
we tah did.

It doesn't save in midi format, but can be exported in a format that can be reloaded into Black Magic :)

Incidentally, there is a sale at the moment to get BM for free when purchasing Homegrown Complete which is a 10.5 GB sample collection, containing many of HG Sample releases.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”