Questions & requests about Black Magic and Introjector

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well Reverse is not easy unfortunately, it doesn't work as you would expect, put I may add it still. I did have it in there at first but took it out as it wasn't as I wanted it to be. I use a 3rd party system for the WAV playback and so limited in what I can do in that area. At some point I will have to code my own, but it is such an efficient & great system that I like using it. The coder Chris Kerry is an excellent programmer.

lol - well I wouldn't complain :lol:

hello !
first : a big Thanks for the update of introjector !
and thanks to add the random function available in the midi parameters ( as for BM.. )
that's really a great tool ! congrats !

now of course some little questions and ask... :)

why limitation of one preset..? no way to built a bank..

about this : when you save a preset and reload it , the multiple sample loader window open , have to cancel but all works fine..

in tuning section , could be cool to have a minimum/maximum for pitch random...?

that's all for today... :)

Andy. Just wanna ask you if you this is easy for you to implement.
In BM, I found myself wanting to slowly raise the level of the Soundascaper and I didn't find an easy way to do it. In the Mixer page I can drag the mouse over all the 10 horizontal bars of the sections in the Soundscaper but it's not really a good way "drawing" up and down slowly to the right to get the Soundscaper so increase the affect on all the 10 the sections. My idea is maybe to add onther bar which you could raise or lower the mix volume of the Soundscaper. Another way is to have a FX-mix knob for each FX at the main page but I can't se a way to fit them in. :)

All in all, this is a way I could slowly add, for example, reverb to all the sections at the same time. I guess this also applies to more of the effects if I'm correct.

Cheers,
Jens

nay-seven wrote:hello !
first : a big Thanks for the update of introjector !
and thanks to add the random function available in the midi parameters ( as for BM.. )
that's really a great tool ! congrats !

now of course some little questions and ask... :)

why limitation of one preset..? no way to built a bank..
The patch system gets added last, Introjector is still an alpha :)
about this : when you save a preset and reload it , the multiple sample loader window open , have to cancel but all works fine..
I'll look into that, thanks !
in tuning section , could be cool to have a minimum/maximum for pitch random...?
I should be able to sort that one out, I've added to the list

Andy

jensa wrote:Andy. Just wanna ask you if you this is easy for you to implement.
In BM, I found myself wanting to slowly raise the level of the Soundascaper and I didn't find an easy way to do it. In the Mixer page I can drag the mouse over all the 10 horizontal bars of the sections in the Soundscaper but it's not really a good way "drawing" up and down slowly to the right to get the Soundscaper so increase the affect on all the 10 the sections. My idea is maybe to add onther bar which you could raise or lower the mix volume of the Soundscaper. Another way is to have a FX-mix knob for each FX at the main page but I can't se a way to fit them in. :)

All in all, this is a way I could slowly add, for example, reverb to all the sections at the same time. I guess this also applies to more of the effects if I'm correct.

Cheers,
Jens
Can't you use the level on the main Soundscaper Knobs section, that is the equivalent of what you describe I think? On the knobs you can use SHIFT & CTRL for moving the knob to give fine control. Does that help?

Andy

Ooops. Didn't read the manual and didn't think clear enough with ONLY two beers inside my brain. Thought the volume knob was somehow only connected to the 'Gated' button.

Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again. Will study manual again.

Sorry and thanks. :)

lol - I'm not sure that was enough!

I got another question/request concerning BM, sorry :roll: I noticed that the overall volume of the output of BM sometimes is quite low compared with some vst instruments, maybe because of the used samples. Not really a problem though, because I can boost the volume up with external vst effects, but wouldn't it be nice to have a volume maximizer/booster integrated in BM? Is it possible? It's definitely not a must, so if it's too much work, then don't bother :)

Thanks.

Ohh and just one more little question.. When are you planning for Introjector to become final 1.0?
Last edited by Nielzie on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I could add a volume boost, I'll add it to the list :)

Still working on Introjector, taking longer than I would have liked, but shouldn't be much longer :?

take care
Andy

Astralp wrote:I could add a volume boost, I'll add it to the list :)

Still working on Introjector, taking longer than I would have liked, but shouldn't be much longer :?

take care
Andy
Ok thanks man, that's great! Could the same volume booster module also be added to Introjector then? :roll:

OK will do, or maybe I will just boost the volume anyway, its too late to do that with BM as people have used it in projects.

would a global setting be ok for BM? ie; so it will be a permanent boost?

hey Nielzie, thanks for adding me to your signature, just noticed :)

Astralp wrote:OK will do, or maybe I will just boost the volume anyway, its too late to do that with BM as people have used it in projects.

would a global setting be ok for BM? ie; so it will be a permanent boost?
Hmmm maybe.. not sure.. Is it easier to implement a permanent boost or on/off setting then one that can be redused or increased with a knob or slider?

I would like it, but not sure what other users think about this. Maybe I'm the only one that would like standard some more volume on the output? :roll:

What do you think?

well, I'll just be adding a button to boost, and then the master control can be used to change the volume, is it in all patches that its a problem?

I don't mind, it would actually be easier for me to add a patch based button in terms of work.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”