Black Magic Drum Machine Beta testing finished

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fantastic :)

Thanks for continuing to work on it. I appreciate the sequence save/load capability, too.

No problem Jim :)
Andy

Thanks for the update Andy, downloading now right away. The more I playing with it, the more I'm falling in love with this little piece of Magic :)

And nice track alexfalcao! Sounds inspiring. Hopefully I will get such nice ethnic rhythms out of it myself some day soon :roll:

Thanks for the update and I wish successful Group Buy.

Nielzie wrote:Thanks for the update Andy, downloading now right away. The more I playing with it, the more I'm falling in love with this little piece of Magic :)

And nice track alexfalcao! Sounds inspiring. Hopefully I will get such nice ethnic rhythms out of it myself some day soon :roll:
Thanks!!

Well when you do have a track send it to me?

and thanks Flatout :)

Andy

Andy,

I noticed that you offer generous discounts and extra's to encourage people in participating into the group buy, which is very is nice ofcourse, and I hope there will be a lot people that will participate. I know I would, if I hadn't bought Black Magic already :)

But is there perhaps a little discount too for the customers who already bought BM to the loop packs that you're throwing into the group buy, because I'm interested in them too hehe :hihi:

And I read that you're currently working on a BM style loop seqencer. That's GREAT news! Any ideas when it will be released? I'm sooo looking forward to try it, this might be the perfect match for BM :o

Yes of course I shall sort something out shortly :)

As for the plugin, I'll release a beta as soon as it is viable, which hopefully will be in the next 2 weeks (hopefully not in builders terms :) )

Andy

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”