Beta Testers Required Soon - Now Closed

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

very interested too !
my account name is damstraversaz

Hi Damien

Glad to see you onboard, many thanks!

Still looking for a few more, first version should be ready over the weekend.

Andy

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

How's this coming along?

Almost there, had to recode some of the stuff to fit with the new interface, plus some optimizations. Still a couple of things to do, plus waiting for some graphics. The initial version will be an alpha meaning that some features may yet be added, so would be good to get some feedback. I've fixed most of the bugs I know about now, which will save all of you some effort, and point out bugs that I don't know about, I'm sure there will be a few :)

I will release it as soon as I can.

Andy

Count me in if you want, you know my username 8).

holy crap... i cant wait.... any option to pre order for beta testers??????!!!!! :)

SampleScience, you are in :)

GJK, you will get a free personal license in return for beta testing.

I'm thinking of launching with a Group Buy through January for everyone else. I hope that people like it, it is insanely good fun to play with in the loop making department, I keep getting distracted :)I will try hard to get something up over the weekend, the trouble with programming is that sometimes you get stuck solving a problem for endless hours....

Andy

OK Black Magic is here, still an alpha though but seems pretty bug free to me. Full details and responses on this thread:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 81#3380381

have fun and Happy Christmas!

Andy

I've just read the description on that other thread, count me in for a group buy!

Downloading now, will have a play on Boxing Day.

Have a great Christmas Andy

Steve

p.s. hope dressing like a ninja, jumping off cliffs and swimming through shark infested water isn't part of the beta test programme :-)
其余的是噪音

Hi Audington, great, should be in January if all goes to plan. Best way to stay informed is to join hgsounds as I'll announce it once it begins :)

Steve, cliffs no, swimming no, but I did mention the human cannonball thing right??

have a good one!

I'm interested if you're still looking for testers...my hgsounds username is "tedyoung".

;ted

tedzzzz wrote:I'm interested if you're still looking for testers...my hgsounds username is "tedyoung".

;ted
Hi Ted

Just added you, sorry I forgot about this thread, see the other thread for beta testing status and info etc... thanks :)

that will do now for beta testers, thanks evryone who's taking part.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”