Beta Testers Required Soon - Now Closed

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Astralp wrote:GF, you are added, thanks a lot!
Thanks to you! :D
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi: I like to try this device as well (got an email message). I'd be triggering it with a HandSonic 15, i use Traktion 2. Thanks- Jim Spiri www.myspace.com/thetoggle (http://www.myspace.com/thetoggle)

What's your hgsounds user name?

I definitely would like to test.
I just saw the opportunity.
I registered as Musical Gym.

MG you are added :) thanks!

There is a Heaven. 8)

Astralp wrote:Ok thanks Evan, you are added :)
Thank you very much!

Logged in and saw the file ready for download. A couple of suggestions.

Since this is so big (232MB), could you split it in 2 parts? One for the plugin and one for the samples? (will save on bandwidth)

Also, could you add version numbers in the file name to keep everyone in-sync with the latest beta?

Thanks!

Evan wrote:
Astralp wrote:Ok thanks Evan, you are added :)
Thank you very much!

Logged in and saw the file ready for download. A couple of suggestions.

Since this is so big (232MB), could you split it in 2 parts? One for the plugin and one for the samples? (will save on bandwidth)

Also, could you add version numbers in the file name to keep everyone in-sync with the latest beta?

Thanks!
I think you'll find the 232mb file is the Homegrown Sounds sample CD sampler. I'm sure Andy said the beta should be ready sometime towards the end of this week.

Edit: Just checked and yes its the CD sampler. Also Andy is pretty good about putting the version numbers in the filenames so there shouldn't be any worries there either.
其余的是噪音

I didn't see the file ????
You can't always get what you waaaant...

It isn't available yet, I'll let you all know via this thread it is available. The drum machine won't be as large as that and the drum samples will be in a separate rar.

At the moment I' just building a team and the alpha.

...sounds really good to me so count me in as well. My username is the same as for KVR ie ir99.

Thanks!

OK, signed up to HG ... username ... tattiemannie :)

Ok thanks, you are both added :)

dacaumodo wrote:
Astralp wrote:(Andy describes a super cool drum workstation)...
It sounds very promising! I don't think I really have the time for extensive beta testing but I'll keep an eye on this!
d
I am in sort of the same boat. Would love to beta, but not sure if I have the time to be fair to this project. I just wanna be able to fool with it once its done. Sounds awesome, Andy :tu:

No problem, totally understand!

thanks for your support :)

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”