Homegrown Piano - 2nd Piano and Rhodes added

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

Just a quick message to inform that the Piano now includes 2 bonus instruments:

Homegrown Piano B - A second sample set from the Steinway B has been added which was recorded at a harder velocity than the original Piano. The harder attack results in a much brighter sound and as a result has a very different character. It has all the same features as Homegrown Piano but comes as a separate instrument called Piano B. Patches are interchangeable between the two instruments.

Homegrown Rhodes - Also included as a second bonus instrument is Homegrown Rhodes which uses samples from a well worn Rhodes Piano and has one sample per key. The Rhodes had a long history on a cruise ship and was rumored to have been played by Duke Ellington. Some of the keys are in bad condition and the idea was to capture the instrument as is, rather than creating a realistic Rhodes emulation. It has all the same features as the other Pianos but with the addition of adjustable key noises.

More details and demo download from Here

Are these two new pianos a part of the demo version now, or are they separate?

Hi again

They are bonus Pianos included with the Homegrown Piano, I'm not planning on doing demos of these at the moment, but will hopefully get around to doing some MP3 demos of them next week.

Andy

sorry, I've just got up, I have a feeling I didn't answer you're question properly :)

They are separate instruments.

Andy

Thanks. I won't do a compare of the demo then since it isn't new.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”