question about soundscaper

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi andy
I have a little question about your plugs , especially SoundScaper.
is it made with synthedit ? I would like to know if I can use more than one instance with dual core ( I suppose you know this synthedit bug)
this fx it impresses me more and more everyday!
thanks for reading

damien

Hi Damien

Yes it is for the time being (although I'm planning a VST version fairly soon as I have the entire thing in code), and so sadly it will most likely be affected by the dual core bug. I suppose you know the workaround, where you can rename several copies of the plugins. As far as I understand it (I don't have a dual core unfortunately) you can use up to 3 plugs in the same project before having to use a renamed one. If you do rename them, you'll also have to copy the images folder to each of the duplicates sub folders otherwise you won't have any buttons...

I'm glad you like it, I've been having a lot of fun with it, especially the freeze, great for Steve Reich type phasing stuff. I'm releasing a second version soon which has sliders for producing any timings. It will be donationware but you will get it anyhow seeing as you are an Astralis user.

Bion now also comes with Soundscaper instead of the Reverb/Echo, I've just put the final release up on the site :)

take care
Andy

that's very good news !
thanks a lot for the answer

damien

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”