Does scene veiw even work bro?

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The new fx are a mess. I'd like to be able to use this expensive software, thanks.

The midi channels did not behave as I expected. It sounded like channel 11 was bank 1, channel 12 was bank 2, channel 13 was bank 3 etc...

only channel 11 OR channel 16 correspond to scene tho. The fact that it kept jumping to bank 4 was really screwing me UP! That's what happens when you are up all night I guess.

Yeah UI is terrible. I don't know who codes it.

well, in this instance it was user error, but it's a simple problem, they try to do too much with it. i love the functionality, i love the sound, and i'm an fx supporter. i own a lot of kit, but i have to say i prefer using older versions when possible. these new versions are simply too busy, and crowded. it's over done. the aim was to simplify, but they wound up making it more time consuming to use. all the little niggles and micro bugs, things like gui resizing being unpredictable, wind up making it more difficult. you can't even fit the whole geist gui on a hi def laptop screen. you need a separate monitor.

i love cypher, but there is NO reason to have all that crammed into the front of that GUI. take morphing section for instance. all you needed was 2 slots and a morph time. and, maybe i can already do it, but i haven't actually FOUND how to automat it. what is going on up there!? i have no idea what's happening lol. and, that is too many modulation slots crammed up in that little space up top. completely unnecessary. 16 empty mod spots would be plenty, and you have a lot of room up there to "unsmash" them. every time i want to change a parameter i wind up accidentally grabbing a modulation ring... UGH! so frustrating. there really needs to be better definition between the mod ring and the parameter. it's just a lot of work to use these things because you have spend so much time with them. they could really simply and uncluttered them and it would make such a HUGE difference.
Last edited by Dasheesh on Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I sold Cypher2 and selling Strobe2 because of the clunky GUI, it's laggy on HiDPI displays and i just can't stand it :/
BFD3 is FUBAR tho, every update seems to work slower.

Return to “FXpansion”