Geist+

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wouldn't it be cool if geist had built in synth? Would be awesome to make sounds in geist, sample them and load to pads :love:

I,ll jump a hole in the air if it got some LFO,s!

Lejurai wrote:Wouldn't it be cool if geist had built in synth?
That's what I was hoping for... and then came Tremor and dashed those hopes to pieces. I still wish they had incorporated it into Geist, I would have gladly shelled out for an upgrade.

IMO it'd breath some new life to geist since it'd be more independent software by then. Didn't always have to make samples in DAW and then import them :P

a synth like strobe ,integrated in geist with a polyphony engine (all parameter automated with programchange include).
one of my biggest feature wish since begin from geist.

I always wondered why drum machines don't allow to host VSTi's. It's kind of an obvious feature, but noone seems to be thinking of integrating it. Would be so handy to be able to adjust your own drum sounds on the fly, without the need to sample and all that.

:tu:

chk071 wrote:I always wondered why drum machines don't allow to host VSTi's. It's kind of an obvious feature, but noone seems to be thinking of integrating it. Would be so handy to be able to adjust your own drum sounds on the fly, without the need to sample and all that.
Not only for drums .

Bass, chords, lead, pad samples. I made much from my synths, but i dont like this Static in sound .
A real synth in this sequencer would be a dream for more individuallity and modulated and moving sounds

Return to “FXpansion”