Strobe 2 Bugs that screw everything up

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK so Cypher 2 seems to have specific options for 5D mode, can't see those in Strobe 2

Strobe 2

Code: Select all

<CParamInfo name="Param_0" ParamName="Perf1" Lock="1" ControllerNum="1" SnapMode="0" />
        <CParamInfo name="Param_1" ParamName="Perf2" Lock="1" ControllerNum="132" SnapMode="0" />
        <CParamInfo name="Param_2" ParamName="PerfX" Lock="1" ControllerNum="11" SnapMode="0" />
        <CParamInfo name="Param_3" ParamName="PerfY" Lock="1" ControllerNum="2" SnapMode="0" />
        <CParamInfo name="Param_4" ParamName="Perf3" Lock="0" ControllerNum="-1" SnapMode="0" />
Cypher 2

Code: Select all

<CParamInfo name="Param_0" ParamName="Perf1" Lock="1" ControllerNum2D="1" ControllerNum5D="107" SnapMode="0" />
        <CParamInfo name="Param_1" ParamName="Perf2" Lock="1" ControllerNum2D="132" ControllerNum5D="109" SnapMode="0" />
        <CParamInfo name="Param_2" ParamName="PerfX" Lock="1" ControllerNum2D="113" ControllerNum5D="113" SnapMode="0" />
        <CParamInfo name="Param_3" ParamName="PerfY" Lock="1" ControllerNum2D="114" ControllerNum5D="114" SnapMode="0" />
        <CParamInfo name="Param_4" ParamName="Perf3" Lock="1" ControllerNum2D="11" ControllerNum5D="111" SnapMode="0" />

Got it working now - but shouldn't changing preset reset the XY position to 0 because it's not? It's staying where I left it after playing the previous patch, which is not good.

btw with Cypher 2 the Lightpad block doesn't actually change the XY cursor position either (which I would have thought it should do), but the XY knobs do revert back to zero when the patch changes

Sorry for slow reply, I didn't get a notification that you'd replied here. If you set Lock in the xml file to "0", it should reset to 0 when you load a new patch.

The Lightpad should change the XY cursor position - do you hear the sound change (and it's just a GUI update bug maybe) or is it not doing anything at all? If the latter, it may be that you don't have the right control script on the Lightpad.
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

Yes the sound changes, it's just the GUI doesn't follow it

Got it - will get that fixed in the next update. I think on the EUCLID screen in the edit view you should see it move?
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

Return to “FXpansion”