Buying some plugins after the site has gone

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, Rurik!

Is it still possible to buy your plugins, considering the site is definitely not yours now?
I feel I'm missing some of them :wink:

Nahkranoth wrote:...considering the site is definitely not yours now
Are you sure? Have you clicked on the Site Map link at the bottom of the pages? It looks more a work in progress revamp to me.

https://www.xoxos.net/about/

Pytchblend wrote:
Nahkranoth wrote:...considering the site is definitely not yours now
Are you sure? Have you clicked on the Site Map link at the bottom of the pages? It looks more a work in progress revamp to me.

https://www.xoxos.net/about/
Well, not so sure now :o

Yep, the shop is still there, but atm it's not usable. Guess I'll have to wait a little.

You could try PMing him?

Pytchblend wrote:You could try PMing him?
I'm in no hurry, let Rurik attend the site issues first. Who knows, what new amazing things will wait for us there? :hyper: yeah, keep dreaming

I'm also guessing that the odd looking blog about gear reviews are only part of the template he used. A real blog would be cool; gaming, drones, dsp and plugins :)

current site at URL is not mine
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Then I am deeply sickened by their attempt.

Mmmh - I´m very confused about the situation and a new website where XOXOS Vst´s are hosted
and sold without any legitimation - isn´t it criminal yet??

So Rurik, if you can read this - I bought your wonderful "Float" last year and I´m impressed by your
VST-Effects suite (and others) and can´t buy it. Is there no chance to pay for this (paypal??)
and you can get this money for sure for your work???

Wait for an answer anyway....

lovely greetings

A. Kujat aka kujashi

Return to “xoxos”